Warranty & Payment Terms
DAL Replacement Warranty
Dental Arts Laboratories, Inc. (DAL) warrants that all dental devices are made according to your specifications and approval in the notion that the device will be useful. DAL makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. DAL agrees to process, at no additional charge, all remakes or adjustments of the following devices fabricated by our laboratory that have failed due to defects in the material or workmanship if requested within the warranty period and if accompanied by the return of the original device. No warranties are extended if your account is not in good standing. Furthermore, if you advise DAL to proceed with fabrication of a device that the laboratory has deemed inadvisable, you do so with the knowledge that you take full responsibility of the device, eliminating any warranty coverage.
• Titanium Custom Implant Abutments
DAL 5 Year Free Replacement Warranty
• All Ceramic Restorations
• Zirconia Restorations
• Screw-Retained Crowns and Bridges
• PFM Restorations
• Fixed All-Metal Restorations
• Milled Titanium Implant Bars
• Spark Erosion Milled Bars and Attachments
• Zirconia (Prettau Style) Screw-Retained Implant Bridges
• Zirconia Custom Implant Abutments
• Composite Resin Inlays, Onlays, Crowns, Bridges (does not include Maryland Bridges)
DAL 3 Year Free Replacement Warranty
• DAL BioHybrid Screw-Retained JUVORA Bars
• Panthera D-SAD Sleep Appliances
DAL 1 Year Free Replacement Warranty
• Conventional and 3D Printed Dentures
• Chrome Cobalt Metal Partial Dentures
• Milled DAL Second Nature Partial Dentures
• Flexible Partial Dentures
• Hybrid Screw-Retained Dentures
• TAP 3 and dreamTAP Sleep Appliances
• DAL Monodont Bridges
DAL 6 Month Free Replacement Warranty
• DAL Thermoformed Comfort Guards
• DAL Milled Skinny Splints, Deprogrammers, SRS Splints, Gelb Splints
• 3D Printed KeySplint Soft Splints
• Provisional Partials and Flippers
• DAL Soft Gasket Partial Dentures
• Myerson EMA Sleep Appliances
• DAL Provisionals
• Maryland and Inlay/Onlay Bridges
• Snap-On Smile
DAL 30 Day Free Replacement Warranty
• Immediate Dentures, Partials, Flippers
You agree to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair or replacement of a device. Except where prohibited by law, DAL will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of a device, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability. If such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of delivery. In the event of a dispute and absent an amicable resolution, the parties mutually agree to waive class actions in favor of a mandatory individual arbitration of claims under this limited warranty and in accordance with the laws of Illinois. DAL also does not guarantee the performance of independent shipping couriers.
DAL will include an invoice with each case delivered to you. Each invoice is payable within thirty (30) days. You may pay by this invoice or by the monthly statement that will be sent to you at the end of the month. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the monthly statement. The customer agrees to pay each delinquent balance on a monthly service charge of 18% per annum (1½% per month) or the maximum permitted by law. The customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, collection costs and court costs incurred by DAL and any of its affiliates in enforcing any of these terms and conditions. The customer agrees to these terms and conditions as stated on each printed DAL statement, invoice and work authorization. DAL accepts personal checks, cashier’s checks, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfers and eChecks.
Want to set up automatic payment of your monthly statement?
Automatic credit card payments can be set up for total current monthly statement balances. DAL accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. If you are interested in this option, please contact Vikki Krog via phone at 1-800-322-2213, Ext. 2201 or via email at email@example.com.
Have a billing question?
Please contact Vikki Krog:
Phone – 309-674-8191 or 1-800-322-2213, Ext. 2201
Fax – 309-674-8199
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org