DAL Second Nature™ Partial Dentures
DAL Second Nature Partial Dentures leverage innovative digital computer-aided design and manufacturing with the new durable, metal-free Zirlux Acetal material to produce more accurate, esthetic and comfortable partial dentures for your patients.
For many years, dentists and patients have searched for an alternative to the many disadvantages of a metal RPD frame…the appearance of metal in the mouth, the weight of the material, and the possible metallic aftertaste. Now with the application of digital CAD/CAM technology, DAL can custom mill a tooth-colored framework made from Zirlux Acetal that is lightweight, taste-free, non-toxic, non-irritating and available in the most popular tooth shades for maximum esthetic value for your patients.
The Benefits of DAL Second Nature Partials…
• Precision Fit with CAD/CAM Designed and Milled Technology
• Metal-Free Esthetics (available in A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1 and G2 bleach shades, C2 and D2 shades available soon)
• High Tensile and Flexural Strength
• Tooth-Borne or Tissue-Borne Clasp Retention
• Hypoallergenic and Hygienic
• Low Moisture Absorption and Fatigue Resistant
• No Thermal Conductivity
• Lower Mass/Strength Ratio Making the Final Removable Partial Denture Lighter and Improving Patient Comfort
For complete information, please refer to our DAL Second Nature Questions & Answers Brochure.