DAL Second Nature™ Partial Dentures
DAL Second Nature Partial Dentures leverage innovative CAD/CAM technology with the new durable, metal-free Zirlux Acetal material to produce more accurate, esthetic and comfortable partial dentures for your patients.
The Zirlux Acetal framework, a millable thermoplastic material, is a highly crystalline acetal copolymer that possesses high tensile and flexural strength, fatigue resistance, low friction, low moisture absorption, and excellent dimensional stability. This tooth-colored material is available in A1, A2, A3.5, B1 and G2 bleach shades, making it the ideal replacement for metal partials. DAL Second Nature Partials are now also available in a clear framework as well.
With the elimination of metal, DAL Second Nature Partial Dentures provide your patients with a rigid, tooth or tissue-borne partial design that is comfortable, has easy insertion and removability, lacks metal taste, and has no thermal conductivity when drinking hot or cold beverages. Additionally, DAL Second Nature Partials can be adjusted chairside and relined with conventional acrylic if necessary.
The Benefits of DAL Second Nature Partials…
• Precision Fit with CAD/CAM Designed and Milled Technology
• Metal-Free Esthetics – tooth-colored or clear frameworks
• High Tensile and Flexural Strength
• Tooth-Borne or Tissue-Borne Clasp Retention
• Hypoallergenic and Hygienic
• Low Moisture Absorption and Fatigue Resistant
• No Thermal Conductivity
• Lower Mass/Strength Ratio Making the Final Removable Partial Denture Lighter and Improving Patient Comfort
For complete information, please refer to our DAL Second Nature Questions & Answers Brochure.