Warranty & Payment Terms
Limited Warranty/Limitation of Liability
Dental Arts Laboratories, Inc. (DAL) warrants that all dental devices are made according to your specifications and approval in the notion that the device will be useful and makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Upon the return of a device that is placed and then fails, DAL will repair or replace the device at no charge for the cost of the materials and workmanship or refund the original price paid at DAL’s option as follows:
(1) DAL DT screw-retained titanium abutments (excluding abutments with angulation greater than 20°) and DAL DT milled implant bars up to 10 years (if the failure is caused by the failure of the dental implant, a replacement of the implant will be provided upon request as long as the clinician both meets the “eligibility” criteria and follows the “claim procedure” set forth in the DAL Warranty Terms and Conditions, then DAL will reimburse for the actual and verifiable purchase cost of a replacement implant, and will remake the abutment and the crown, at no additional charge)
(2) porcelain to metal, all porcelain, all metal, single-unit inlay , onlay and crown composite resin final prosthetics (excluding mutually opposing implant-supported full arch bridges), and DAL DT screw-retained zirconia abutments with titanium interface up to 5 years*
(3) composite resin bridges (excluding Maryland and inlay/onlay bridges) up to 5 years*
(4) Radica long term crown and bridge temps, Resista-Temps, and DAL Monodont Bridge up to 1 year
(5) dentures and partials including screw-retained dentures but excluding immediate dentures and partials up to 3 years if the failure is due to defects in the material or workmanship*
(6) thermoformed appliances, provisionals, composite Maryland bridges, and splints if the failure is due to defects in the materials or workmanship up to 6 months
(7) immediate dentures, partials, flippers, retainers, surgical and radiographic guides, and all other dental devices up to 30 days if the failure is due to defects in the material or workmanship.
You agree to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair or replacement of a device. Except where prohibited by law, DAL will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of a device, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability. If such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of delivery. In the event of a dispute and absent an amicable resolution, the parties mutually agree to waive class actions in favor of a mandatory individual arbitration of claims under this limited warranty and in accordance with the laws of Illinois. DAL also does not guarantee the performance of independent shipping couriers.
*This guarantee is provided to our customers who are active and in good standing. All other customers will receive a guarantee for a period of one full year.
DAL will include an invoice with each case delivered to you. Each invoice is payable within thirty (30) days. You may pay by this invoice or by the monthly statement that will be sent to you at the end of the month. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the monthly statement. The customer agrees to pay each delinquent balance on a monthly service charge of 18% per annum (1½% per month) or the maximum permitted by law. The customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, collection costs and court costs incurred by DAL and any of its affiliates in enforcing any of these terms and conditions. The customer agrees to these terms and conditions as stated on each printed DAL statement, invoice and work authorization. DAL accepts personal checks, cashier’s checks, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, wire transfers and eChecks.
Want to set up automatic payment of your monthly statement?
Automatic credit card payments can be set up for total current monthly statement balances. DAL accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. If you are interested in this option, please contact Vikki Krog via phone at 1-800-322-2213, Ext. 2201 or via email at email@example.com.
Have a billing question?
Please contact Vikki Krog:
Phone – 309-674-8191 or 1-800-322-2213, Ext. 2201
Fax – 309-674-8199
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org