Spark Erosion Electro-Machined Restorations
Throughout the world, dentists and their patients praise the Spark Erosion System from DAL for its unique design, versatility, precision fit and long-term durability. Spark Erosion technology is a highly advanced system for producing the ultimate in combination fixed/removable precision partial dentures, crown and bridgework, and implant prosthetics. Using precise electro-machine milling and electro-machined attachment applications, Spark Erosion is ideal for implant reconstruction and is indicated for the maxillary/mandibular full arch and partial trauma case reconstruction.
This implant supported restoration features a double bar design consisting of a fixed/detachable primary bar with a removable secondary bridge. This combination of fixed primary bar and removable secondary bridge provides the patient with a rigid, fixed restoration with these unique advantages:
- Maximum esthetic (tissue adaptation) and phonetic (ridge lap) design
- Maximum strength and overall stability, ideal for the Class II and III jaw relationship and bruxism
- Precision double bar design allows for correction of compromised abutment location
- Removable secondary bridge for hygiene access
- Versatile, patient friendly attachment design
- Absolute parallelism
- Compatible with all implant systems
For a detailed clinical appointment sequence, please refer to our Spark Erosion Step-by-Step Guide.
Spark Erosion Trauma Case
Case by Dr. Robert T. Stoner of Indianapolis, IN