DAL EZ Esthetic Zirconia
DAL is proud to offer you our own brand of zirconia restorations, DAL EZ Esthetic Zirconia. Like all zirconia restorations, DAL EZ provides you with outstanding esthetics, predictable pricing and digital consistency with every case. Translucent, shaded zirconia frameworks using CAD/CAM Esthetic Zirconia result in beautifully vital esthetics that exceeds those of PFM’s. With DAL EZ, there is no metal to show through the ceramic and no unsightly black lines at the gingival.
DAL EZ Esthetic Zirconia Advantages
- Premium Noritake layering or press over porcelain for vital, translucent esthetics
- Accurate shades with elimination of brightness (excess value)
- Elimination of graying at the margin
- Precision CAD/CAM milling process for consistently exceptional marginal fit
- Strength and durability of a PFM…with proven clinical performance using Noritake press over porcelain
- Great biocompatibility
- Conventional cementation
Single crowns and bridgework up to 16 units for the anterior and posterior region
Not recommended with a feather edge preparation, as it does not provide adequate room for porcelain build-up, or the trough/“gutter” shoulder because of scanning error potential
Traditional cementation or adhesive bonding
For preparation guidelines, please refer to our DAL EZ Esthetic Zirconia Prep Guide.